Plans unveiled for a New Equine Hospital.
We are delighted to be able to announce that the practice has submitted a planning application to Lichfield District Council to build a new Equine Hospital and Equine Care Centre at our Crown Inn Farm site. The new facility will be sited on the current lorry park and will treble the available facilities to include:-
• Four new examination areas
• A second operating theatre with associated preparation room (specifically for sterile ort…hopaedic surgery) along with a dedicated ‘colic’ theatre.
• A third operating theatre for standing and dental surgery.
• Intensive care stabling
• A climate controlled pharmacy
• A client waiting area and meeting room
• Office space
• Lecture room and seminar facilities
• Overnight rest facilities for on call staff
• Toilets, laundry and wash room facilities
• On site laboratory
The aim is to continue to build Pool House Equine Clinic into a regional centre of excellence for equine Veterinary Care.
The computer generated images below give some indication of the scale of the project which we hope to complete within the next two years. We will be making regular updates during the build to keep everyone up to speed regarding this exciting development and we are all very excited about being able to offer this kind of equine hospital to our patients.